Garmin Approach S60 GPS Black
Brand NEW & Free shipping!
All orders are shipped fromour US-based warehouses.
From the manufacturerApproach S60
The Golf Watch with Modern Style
Approach S60The Golf Watch with Modern Style
Look good on and off the course. The Approach S60 golf watch gives you the critical information you need for your round — displayed on a large, 1.2-inch sunlight readable color touchscreen — so you can master your game. And with convenient QuickFit bands, you can change your style without tools to match your activity, so you’re always in fashion.
With up to 10 hours of battery life while golfing — or up to 10 days in watch mode — your Approach S60 is sure to keep up with you. In fact, use for more than just golfing with preloaded activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming and more. And with activity-tracking features, including the move bar, vibration alerts, calories and steps, the Approach S60 will help you stay fit, day in and day out.
Personal Timepiece, Personal Touches
Sync the Approach S60 to your compatible smartphone³ to get smart notifications for incoming calls, texts, emails and other alerts. Connect in more ways, too, including the Garmin Golf app, which allows you to compete on leaderboards on any one of our 40,000 courses with friends. Download custom watch faces, apps and widgets from the Connect IQ store. And customize your watch face with any photo from your mobile device with the Face It app.
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course
- Large, 1.2" sunlight-readable color touchscreen display
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to show precise yardages to greens, hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps
- Convenient QuickFit bands for fast style changes without tools
- More than 40,000 preloaded courses from around the world
- Battery life: up to 10 hours in golf mode; up to 10 days in watch mode
Know Your Swing
Pair your Approach S60 with the Garmin TruSwing golf swing analyzer to get swing training, including swing speed and club path angles. By understanding what your swing is doing and how it impacts ball flight, you can improve the consistency of each swing.